If you follow me on Instagram, you might have picked up on the hint that I had hit a special new low. After a couple months of pretending I had any fight left in me, I left the metropolis to put my health first.
This week, though, I had scheduled plans with Louie so I came back down from the province to spend a few days in the city. This short period really refreshed my belief in synchronicities: 11/11 (the mystical occasion over the marketing one) and the full moon got me feeling anxious, then energized, then purged, then uplifted, then a little bit healed.
It’s the first time all year that things felt “in place.”
In the spirit of “actual” blogging, some November activities:
- Finished the first two books of Percy Jackson and the Olympians! I do wish I’d read it sooner, but it’s come at such a fine time in my life. I’ve started reading about polytheists and deity worship among modern witches.
- My healing stones, some of whom I bought a few years ago for collection, are starting to come out and bond with me. Needing something to alternate with tarot, I’m practicing pendulum and crystal divination methods. It’s refreshing!
- I attended Social Media Week Manila, which my former company organized and hosted. It was nice being in the arena of creative ideas again; I’d forgotten how much that energy excites me.
- I’m doing NaNoWriMo, but my word count goal will have to be reconsidered while I get over some laptop hurdles. :(
- In case you’re feeling generous, you can support me by buying me a coffee. While I’m still getting comfortable with throwing this link around, some cool folks on the Internet remind me that I deserve to be materially supported for my creativity.